Tuesday, May 19, 2009

pictureees















so i'm trying to figure it all out, that's a picture of us during the first week of training, we went on a hike up the mountain in the rain.. then there's pictures of my first homestay family, and then pictures of my san mateo buddies- tiara and me, and then a picture of sydney and robyn! i spent most of my days in san mateo with them in spanish class and then we've gone on trips to visit two other volunteers and then a trip to an indigenous community, xenaco.. so we've become super close, they are so awesome. oh yeah, and there's some pictures of the celebration of anivil, or construction workers of guatemala.. this is celebration every 3rd of mayo! it was really fun, i went with my family a few weeks ago! i think that's about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment